Flextronics Lighting Solutions are engineered to meet most commercial and industrial lighting requirements while helping reduce energy bills and facility maintenance costs.
Series of high-lumens-per-dollar LED fixtures. Economically designed low profile models for cost-conscious applications.
- Use in dry/damp locations (IP 30)
- High efficacies (lumens per watt) across the entire fixture series
- Highly energy efficient alternative to traditional fluorescent and HID fixtures with wide distributions and excellent fixture-to-fixture spacing and crossover
Industrial high bays suitable for demanding environments that require watertight seals.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certified for food/beverage processing areas
- Durable fiberglass housings with gasket sealed acrylic or polycarbonate lenses
- Suitable for hosedown areas or environments where dust and moisture are factors
Series of high efficacy LED high bays designed to replace up to 1000W metal halide fixtures.
- Three models (500, 750, 1000)
- Unique form factor fits into any 2x2 space
- 120° light distribution allows for wide spacing in mounting heights of 40 feet or higher