Lusio Essentials Bay Series Overview
Series of high lumen output LED fixtures with economically designed housings for cost conscious applications.
Economically designed, The Lusio Essentials Bay Series of high output LED fixtures delivers 115° wide distributions, providing excellent fixture-to-fixture cross-over. Additionally, this cutting-edge family of energy-saving fixtures includes high efficacies in an extremely low profile housing that is ideal for your dry/damp location applications. As with all Lusio fixtures, the Lusio Essentials Bay Series is backed by an industry-leading 7-year warranty.
Lusio Essentials Bay Fixtures*
2 Modules Short
The Lusio Essentials Bay 2-Module Short fixture is equivalent in light output to a 2-lamp T5HO fluorescent fixture but draws 40% less watts so you can meet strict energy codes and IES recommended illuminance levels.
4 Modules Short
The Lusio Essentials Bay 4-Module Short fixture is a highly energy efficient alternative to 4 lamp T5HO fluorescent and 250 Watt metal halide fixtures in a 2x2 ft housing.
6 Modules Short
The Lusio Essentials Bay 6-Module Short fixture has a 2x2 ft (nominal) housing and is a highly energy efficient alternative to 6 lamp T5HO fluorescent and 400 watt metal halide fixtures.
The Lusio Essentials Bay 4-Module fixture delivers comparable light output to a 400W metal halide or 6-lamp T5HO fluorescent high bay with a 35-50% savings in energy costs.
The Lusio Essentials Bay 6-Module fixture is a powerhouse fixture and perfect high bay for large spaces with tall ceilings or where high footcandle levels are required.
Key Features and Options
- Extremely Fast Paybacks: Lusio Essentials Bay fixtures use up to 60% less energy than metal halide and fluorescent fixtures while delivering similar or greater light output. What's more, they reduce loads on cooling systems by emitting less heat and require virtually no maintenance.
- LED Color Temperature: Lusio Essentials Bay Series fixtures are offered in two color temperatures, a Neutral White 3985K (typical) and a Cool White 5200K (typical). The fixtures use LEDs selected through stringent binning procedures to ensure color consistency within each fixture and from fixture to fixture.
- Mounting Options: Each Lusio Essentials Bay model can be surface mounted, hung by suspension cables or hook mount, or affixed to a rigid stem.
- Optional Frosted Lenses and Baffles: All Lusio Essentials Bay models are available with factory installed optical baffles or frosted lenses for applications that require enhanced glare control.
- Dimming/Control: Lusio Essentials Bay fixtures interface with many building control systems and standard dimming controls.
- Voltages: Lusio Essentials Bay fixtures receive 120v, 277v, 347v, or 480v power.
- Occupancy Sensors: Lusio Essentials Bay fixtures are also offered with optional occupancy sensors to further reduce energy costs. Unlike with traditional fluorescent and HID fixtures, this kind of control does not negatively affect Lusio lifetimes.