High Bay LED Lighting
Instead of mimicking common fluorescent and HID forms, Lusio LED lighting fixtures are uniquely designed to maximize the optics, heat management, and lifetimes of rigorously tested LEDs. As a result, Lusio high bay lighting, low bay lighting, and aisle lighting applications are superior to traditional lighting sources such as metal halide, T5HO fluorescent, HID, Induction, and high pressure sodium fixtures in many areas.
Additional benefits include:
- High Efficacy: Lusio high bay LED lighting, low bay LED lighting and aisle LED lighting fixtures deliver high efficacies or lumens per watt. Some Lusio models deliver over 100 lumens per watt!
- Energy Efficient: Lusio fixtures require minimal energy to operate and operate coolly, delivering savings of up to 70% on energy costs.
- Controllable: Unlike traditional sources, control such as dimming and on/off with occupancy sensors has no negative effect on the lifetime of Lusio high bay LED, low bay LED and aisle lighter LED fixtures.
- Long Lifetimes: All Lusio high bay LED lighting fixtures deliver at least 70,000-hour (L70) lifetimes and some models even provide 100,000-hour (L70) lifetimes.
- Extremely Low Maintenance: Lusio fixtures are backed by an industry-leading 7-year warranty. They require virtually no maintenance for the lifetime of the fixture.
- No Bulb Disposal/Storage Fees: Lusio fixtures include no mercury or hazardous materials that require special disposal methods. And because of their long lifetimes, Lusio fixtures do not require bulb storage practices common to HID or fluorescent fixtures.
- Instant On: Lusio fixtures have require no warm-up period.
For specific information on Lusio products, please see our Fixtures section or contact a Lusio representative for more information on how Lusio can benefit your current lighting application with lower energy usage, less maintenance costs, and longer lamp lifetimes.